Once we flew to Mexico, then we drove to our hotel in Cozumel. The water park was awesome there! I liked when the people who cleaned made animals out of towels. Sometimes they used our stuffed animals too! I also liked when we went on a snorkeling trip. The boat went up and down. (PS I felt sea-sick.) I liked that when you ate if you wanted to you could sit on swings while you ate. There were pesos instead of dollars. Every day there was a kid’s activity. The kid’s activities were fun. For example there was a kid’s activity called bowling. That’s why Mexico is so much fun!
Written by: Our Junior Blogger age 7
Tourism Interpretation by our Senior Blogger:
- “The water park was awesome…” – Capital investing in activities for families pay off the long run.
- “I liked when the people who cleaned made animals out of towels.” – exceed you guests customer service expectations and you will be rewarded.
- “The kid’s activities were fun.” – Giving guests lots to do enhances and often extends their stay.
- “I also liked when we went on a snorkeling trip…” – Off resort activities entertain guests when they’ve exhausted all there is to do on-site, and ultimately extend stays.
- “I liked that while you ate you could sit on swings…” – Think outside the box!
- “That is why Mexico is so much fun!” – Fun for the whole family!